Hand-Written receipts would include any receipt that was not printed from a traditional cash register or POS system. We understand that some businesses operate in this fashion, however, we cannot accept these types of receipts because they can be easily created or altered to game our system for rewards.
Articles in this section
- Doctored Receipts
- What types of paper receipts are not eligible for rewards?
- Ticket Stubs
- Credit Card Slips
- Hand-Written Receipts
- Non-English/Foreign Receipts
- Refund/Return of Purchase Slips
- Individual E-Receipts Uploaded as a Printed Receipt
- Service Invoices/Non-Retailer Businesses
- Non-Standard Receipts Not Printed From a Cash Register