Credit cards slips would include receipts that you'd typically receive from a cafe or restaurants after you've paid for your meal. These types of receipts often contain the business' name and transaction total for your purchase, but do not contain info on what you've purchased.
Articles in this section
- What types of paper receipts are not eligible for rewards?
- Ticket Stubs
- Credit Card Slips
- Hand-Written Receipts
- Non-English/Foreign Receipts
- Refund/Return of Purchase Slips
- Individual E-Receipts Uploaded as a Printed Receipt
- Charity Shops/Goodwill/Thrift Stores
- Service Invoices/Non-Retailer Businesses
- Non-Standard Receipts Not Printed From a Cash Register