Refund and return slips would include those receipts that you receive after returning a product. These receipts are not accepted because the amount of money often shown is a zeroed total demonstrating a return to the buyer.
Articles in this section
- Doctored Receipts
- What types of paper receipts are not eligible for rewards?
- Ticket Stubs
- Credit Card Slips
- Hand-Written Receipts
- Non-English/Foreign Receipts
- Refund/Return of Purchase Slips
- Individual E-Receipts Uploaded as a Printed Receipt
- Charity Shops/Goodwill/Thrift Stores
- Service Invoices/Non-Retailer Businesses