We take your privacy very seriously, so e-receipts are the sole focus of connecting your email account to Receipt Hog via the Email Connect Program in the Rewards page.
Choosing to connect your email address via the Email Connect Program allows our computer system to automatically recognize and analyze only those emails from major online retailers like Walmart.com and Amazon.com.
Connecting your email address is 100% optional, so the power to disconnect is also completely in your hands.
To unlink a Google (gmail, associated google domains, etc) email account:
- Log into your Google email account
- Go to the Profile drop down, located by selecting the account icon on the top, right of your browser window, and select Account
- Scroll down and select Account Permissions
- Select the application whose permissions you'd like to edit and, finally, select **Revoke Access**
To unlink a Microsoft (hotmail, msn, live, etc) email account:
- Log into your Microsoft email account
- Go to the Profile section
- Select Account Settings
- Select Security & Privacy
- Go to Manage Permissions
- Finally, go to Edit & Remove these permissions & select the app you'd like to remove
Please Note: Once disconnected from the Email Connect Program you will continue to receive promotional emails to the email address associated with your Receipt Hog account. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails at any time by simply selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such email.